Yo, my name is Aaron Endicott Heinz. If you're wondering about my middle name, it's a family name and tradition to have Endicott as your middle name. It's from my distant relative John Endicott, who was the first governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1629.
Aside from that, I love the outdoors. Whether it's fishing, hunting, camping or hiking, I'm always down to go outside. Food is my second love. Biscuits and gravy, pirozhkis, and sushi are just a few of my favorites as well as many others. If you have a food that I haven't tried, I will want to try it, so be prepared for me to ask.
I love to listen as well as create music. I play guitar, piano, and like to sing. I like all kinds of music except for mindless rap and country, however some country is good.
I like to watch the Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, Blue Mountain State, and East Bound and Down.
Reading is another pastime I enjoy because it's a great way to pass the time.
I'm down for just about everything.
Skimboarding is my favorite activity to do.
My favorite song would have to be Wish You Were Here by Incubus.

No comments:
Post a Comment